Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Stefan Wengi <sg...@AdNovum.ch> on 1997/11/05 10:21:02 UTC

apache-api/1360: please add an initializer for child processes to the module entry table

>Number:         1360
>Category:       apache-api
>Synopsis:       please add an initializer for child processes to the module entry table
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
We're currently facing the problem that certain initialization work can only be done in the child server processes. Because such kind of initialization can be very time consuming we want it to be  executed before the first request arrives in the handler.
To solve this problem we suggest to add an entry to the module table which would server as an 'init child hook'.