Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Steffanina, Jeff" <Je...@marriott.com> on 2008/09/15 21:48:58 UTC

Table Column Overlap

My Friends,
I have a table with 4 columns, A B C D

Everything prints without an issue with the exception of the following
situation:

	Column A is the date
	Column B is right justified (a description)
	Column C  is an amount (right justified)
	Column D is an amount (right justified)
In some cases, column B is too big to fit in the column and it is
wrapping.  When this occurs, Column A will always be blank and  I want
column B to overflow into Column A and maintain the integrity of
remaining right justified in column B without wrapping.

Any ideas or hints on techniques to try?

Jeff

RE: Table Column Overlap

Posted by "Steffanina, Jeff" <Je...@marriott.com>.
Eric,
The use of "span" solved my problem.

Thanks for the hint.

Jeff

Posted by "Steffanina, Jeff" <Je...@marriott.com>.

That should do it!   I'll will keep you posted.

Thanks.

Jeff

RE: Table Column Overlap