Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2012/11/07 18:13:05 UTC

Today's IRC meeting

Hey all,

Looks like we're without a quorum for the weekly meeting. I checked in
#cloudstack-meeting at 17:00 UTC and seemed to be the only person
attending.

I suspect the time change, yesterday's release, and folks being at
ApacheCon have all contributed to the fact nobody showed up... I'll look
back in at 18:00 UTC, but I think we can probably safely skip this
week's meeting.
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: Today's IRC meeting

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
So - the meeting is, or has been, set at 17:00 UTC. When I sent out the
reminder this week, I pointed out that it'd be one hour earlier for
folks in the U.S. (possibly elsewhere) due to the time change.

17:00 UTC is always the same time, regardless of Daylight Savings Time.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012, at 11:41 AM, Kelceydamage@bbits wrote:
> I was under the assumption the meeting was at 10am PST

Nope. It'd been at 10:00 PDT, but 17:00 UTC is 09:00 PST.

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pst-to-utc-converter

RE: Today's IRC meeting

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Me2

I was under the assumption the meeting was at 10am PST

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Today's IRC meeting

Posted by "Kelceydamage@bbits" <ke...@bbits.ca>.