Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/05/05 11:19:57 UTC

Re: [classlib] logging and lang-management no longer compiling since mx4j move

It tried a quick fix but that didn't work because it turns out the
"build" target in build.xml does not depend on "check-depends" as
I thought it did.  (It turns out there is a "prepare-depends" target
in make/build-java.xml which is used instead and there is no depends
checking in the build-native tasks.  So there is probably a little
tidying up to do here.)

It should be fixed now.  I still need to figure out why my
remove-depends/clean/build cycle didn't see this bug.

-Mark.