Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by petros <pe...@cypoz.com> on 2007/05/14 14:19:51 UTC

Localized Submit lable

I want to use a localized string as my submit button's label. None of the two
below works

1. <input type="submit" value="${message:login-field-label}" />
2. <input type="submit" value="message:login-field-label" />

What's the correct way of using localized string as labels in T5 ?

Petros

Re: Localized Submit lable

Posted by petros <pe...@cypoz.com>.
Thanks Eric,

That works. I did not realize that I was not using t:

Petros

Re: Localized Submit lable

Posted by Eric Chatellier <ch...@codelutin.com>.
it's working with