Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by cl...@student.info.ucl.ac.be on 2004/07/11 15:52:21 UTC

Is it possible to delete a term?

Hello,
I am still working on my categorizing tools and I am implementing a
dimensional reduction. I would like to reduce my index to a subset of his
terms. So i was asking me if it's possible to delete not a document but a term?
Maybe is there any other solution to reduce my number of terms?
What I exactly need is to get a TermFreqVector that can contains only  terms
that i have define before. Is it possible to do that whith a filtered query?
If so could you give me a code example because i have difficulties to see how?
Thanks in advance
Claude Libois