Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Kevin B. Harris" <ke...@kbhtech.net> on 2015/09/18 20:46:08 UTC

Critical Error in Install shield.

Installation Bug,

I'm having to Extract the contents of an installer (manual install) or
check out an alternative installer of Apache's OpenOffice due to a bug
in the installer. This may / or maynot be correlated with my systems
configuration. I think that you may find this report suplimental and
benefical so that you maybe able to support such issues later if needed.

Attached Is A Screenshot.

I have:
    * 935GB Disk Drive,
    * 494GB Available,
    * 344MB Are Required To Install,
    * I would have 494GB Available After Install,

The Installer is reporting that I don't have enough disk space.