Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/20 18:00:49 UTC

Myfaces components link broken on web site.

Myfaces components link broken on web site:
The requested URL /components/overview.html was not found on this server.

Re: Myfaces components link broken on web site.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Sean,

The classification of tomahawk items is definitely an improvement.

Another thing that'd improve it would be for the components to be
listed alphabetically (or further categorized).

Thanks for getting the link fixed!

-Mike

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.