Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Weisu <we...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/20 08:04:30 UTC

T5: 5.0.12-SNAPSHOT quickstart

Hi All, I am trying to use quickstart to create a 5.0.12-SNAPSHOT project, I
follow the steps in T5 site,
mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.tapestry
-DarchetypeArtifactId=quickstart -DgroupId=org.example -DartifactId=myapp
-DpackageName=org.example.myapp -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT and append
-DremoteRepositories=http://tapestry.formos.com/maven-snapshot-repository/
and -DarchetypeVersion=5.0.12-SNAPSHOT, this step works find, but when I do
mvn jetty:run, it fails the error message is
"C:\maven-2.0.8\bin\myapp\src\main\java\org\example\myapp\services\AppModule.java:[9,43]
package org.apache.tapestry.ioc.annotationsdoes not exist.
Thanks in advance.
Wei.

Re: T5: 5.0.12-SNAPSHOT quickstart

Posted by Estevam Henrique Portela Mota e Silva <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi, you can do manual in POM.xml. I already tried my project
(5.0.12-SNAPSHOT) is running normally.

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 3:25 AM, Weisu <we...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Taavi, it works now after I add these in pom.xml:
> <dependency>
>             <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
>             <artifactId>tapestry-annotations</artifactId>
>             <version>${tapestry-release-version}</version>
>        </dependency>
>

> Taavi Sildeberg wrote:
> >
> > Hey
> >
> > You need to add tapestry-annotations dependency to the pom.xml. Seems,
> > that current quickstart won't
> > include that
> >
> > Taavi
> >
> > Weisu wrote:
> >> Hi All, I am trying to use quickstart to create a 5.0.12-SNAPSHOT
> >> project, I
> >> follow the steps in T5 site,
> >> mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.tapestry
> >> -DarchetypeArtifactId=quickstart -DgroupId=org.example
> -DartifactId=myapp
> >> -DpackageName=org.example.myapp -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT and append
> >> -DremoteRepositories=
> http://tapestry.formos.com/maven-snapshot-repository/
> >> and -DarchetypeVersion=5.0.12-SNAPSHOT, this step works find, but when I
> >> do
> >> mvn jetty:run, it fails the error message is
> >>
> "C:\maven-2.0.8\bin\myapp\src\main\java\org\example\myapp\services\AppModule.java:[9,43]
> >> package org.apache.tapestry.ioc.annotationsdoes not exist.
> >> Thanks in advance.
> >> Wei.

Estevam Henrique Portela Mota e Silva
Handicapped Auditory = deaf