Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Anton Tagunov <at...@mail.cnt.ru> on 2003/07/03 13:57:54 UTC

Re: cvs commit: avalon/fortress/container/src/impl/org/apache/avalon/fortress/impl/role ServiceMetaManager.java

Hello, Marcus!

cao>   Modified:    fortress/container/src/impl/org/apache/avalon/fortress/impl/role
cao>                         ServiceMetaManager.java
cao>   Log: <snip/>
cao>   BTW - couldn't we use the source resolver for this ?

Since the input stream is to obtained only from one source,
the ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream() it would probably offer
no benefits to use SourceResolver, would it?

In fact SourceResolver is useful IMO if we have a base (File or URL)
and want to resolve names relatively to it.

Just my $0.02 :)

- Anton