Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/09/17 18:40:04 UTC

[WITHDRAW][VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.2-incubator

I need to withdraw this vote.

While doing some integration testing with Geronimo, Jarek discovered some
TCK failures that are new with the 2.0.2 jars.   There are some things
that are relying on some orderings of Maps (which don't guarantee order)
which is causing some tests to fail on his machine and not mine.

Also, on general@incubator, there are some discussions going on about
whether we can include bouncycastle at all.   We may need to pull that
from the distribution totally (and add notes to the README thats
says "to use WS-Security, you need to get the jar from....).     There
are also some comments about the NOTICE files and such as well that I
need to look into.

In anycase, we're going to need to fix the TCK issue.    Jarek and I are
testing a fix now.    I'll need to then rebuild everything and restart
votes.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp