Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pardeep Ruhil <Pa...@lntinfotech.com> on 2010/05/31 08:16:27 UTC

Preventing measure for XSS in OFBiz

Hi,
I want to know what preventing measure are taken in OFBiz to prevent XSS (Cross Site Scripting) attack.
What I have found currently, in regard to this is in OFBiz
Checking and validating all input before processing the request
HTML encoding

Could you please tell me, what more has been there in OFBiz to prevent XSS attack.
Please guide to me on this.

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Ruhil

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Re: Preventing measure for XSS in OFBiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Jacques