Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Swaraj Pal <sw...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID> on 2020/05/26 05:50:33 UTC

[LANG] JSON Style ToStringBuilder for maps

Hello all,
This is my first time posting to the commons mailing list. I have noticed the JSON is not printed correctly as it should for Map types using ToStringBuilder.reflectionToString
It is printed as
{"education":{graduation=B.S., primary=school},"name":"como"}
instead of
{"education":{"graduation": "B.S.", "primary":"school"},"name":"como"}
without "=" and with good quotes.

I have created an issue for this [LANG-1543], should I proceed with fixing this one?

[LANG-1543] [JSON string for maps] ToStringBuilder.reflectionToString doesnt render nested maps correctly. - ASF JIRA

|  |
[LANG-1543] [JSON string for maps] ToStringBuilder.reflectionToString do...

Regards.
SP.

Re: [LANG] JSON Style ToStringBuilder for maps

Posted by Swaraj Pal <sw...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>.
Hello everyone,
Can i please have your novel views on the following issue, if its worth doing :) ?
Best regards,SP.

  On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 11:20 AM, Swaraj Pal<sw...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID> wrote:   Hello all,