Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Hongxu Ma <hm...@pivotal.io> on 2016/11/10 09:20:24 UTC

Help for hawq wiki/jira permission

Hi everyone,

I dived into HAWQ recently, wish to share some ideas to wiki (e.g. build
and install), and assign jira issues(e.g. HAWQ-513) to myself.

Can who give me the permission to edit access the HAWQ wiki/jira?

Thanks, below is my info:

JIRA:

  * username: hongxu ma
  * mail: interma@outlook.com <ma...@outlook.com>

Confluence:

  * username: interma
  * mail: interma@outlook.com <ma...@outlook.com>

Hongxu.

Re: Help for hawq wiki/jira permission

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hongxu:

Please reach out to the HAWQ podling directly.  Either a PPMC member or a
mentor can help you.

John