Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/28 02:55:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Kafka 0.7.1-incubating Released

Hi.

The Apache Kafka team is pleased to announce the release of
Kafka 0.7.1-incubating.

This is the second incubating release of Apache Kafka, a
distributed publish-subscribe messaging system.

You can download the release from:
http://incubator.apache.org/kafka/downloads.html

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311720&version=12319140

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://incubator.apache.org/kafka/

/*
* The Apache Kafka Team
*/

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Kafka 0.7.1-incubating Released

Posted by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com>.
done

--

/*

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com>.
will do

--

/*

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Joe,

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Joe,

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Thanks Joe for getting this out!

We still need to get the release of 0.7.0 out of Neha's home directory.

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Will <wm...@gmail.com>.
Not a good idea in my opinion.  The reason for hiding the direct link is
sop.

We should just publish the mirrors that are working.

Incubation requires strict attention to security and privacy practices. eh?

will

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com>.

--