Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Francesco Pellegrini <f....@telematicaitalia.it> on 2005/07/22 09:47:56 UTC

Tomcat 5.0.19 + parsing XML

Hi all,

I have an environment with Tomcat 5.0.19 (jre 1.4.2)  whit SQL Server
database.

I should create a new one web application, that call a remote host (by
socket on TCP/IP) and read/write stream XML.

I have already more web application runs on Tomcat Servlet container,

I would know if is possible integrate  Tomcat with one parser XML (for
example JDOM).

Otherwise which Application server can i choose??

Thanks in advance,

Francesco.

      Telematica Italia s.r.l.
      Piazza della Repubblica, 1 - 05100 Terni
      Tel. 0744/431616 - Fax 0744.428739
      e-mail:f.pellegrini@telematicaitalia.it
      Sito:www.telematicaitalia.it