Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Adlae D'Orazio <ad...@liminalinsights.com> on 2023/07/12 23:36:19 UTC

Pandas 2 Timeline Estimate

Hello,

I am currently trying to use Interactive Beam to run my pipelines through a
Jupyter notebook, but I
have internal packages depending on Pandas 2. When I install interactive
beam, it overrides these dependencies. I was wondering whether there's a
timeframe for moving Beam to Pandas 2.v2? I know it has only been out since
late April, so it's not surprising that ya'll haven't supported it yet.
Just curious. Thank you!

Best,
Adlae

Re: Pandas 2 Timeline Estimate

Posted by Robert Bradshaw via user <us...@beam.apache.org>.
Contributions welcome! I don't think we're at the point we can stop
supporting Pandas 1.x though, so we'd have to do it in such a way as to
support both.

Posted by XQ Hu via user <us...@beam.apache.org>.