Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2014/04/28 12:02:56 UTC

textflow configuration manageTabkey

Hi all,
I am trying to do something and i am sure that should be available a easy way to do it when i can see all the picture, but meanwhile is not the case so maybe some one can help.
I change the default configuration of the textFlow like this;
TextFlow.defaultConfiguration.manageTabKey = true;

When i see the defalut textflow from a richtext i have that option enabled without any problem.

The problem starts when i use :
TextFlowUtil.importFromXML
everytime that i have a XML and i import it to textflow the configure for the manageTabKey is false and if i want to change i cannot because is read only on the documents i did not find a solution for that.
Someone face the same problem before?

Thank you for some feedback in advance.
Miguel.

RE: textflow configuration manageTabkey

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
Hi Miguel,

Another option may be to handle the tab key by assigning a custom
EditManager (extending flashx.textLayout.edit.EditManager) to the TextFlow :

	/public class CustomEditManager extends EditManager
	{
		override public function keyDownHandler(event:KeyboardEvent):void
		{
			if (event.keyCode == 9)
			{
			 	// Your implementation
			}
		}
	}/

And assigning this custom EditManager to the TextFlow :

/yourTextFlow.interactionManager = new CustomEditManager();
/

Miguel Ferreira wrote

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com>.
Hi

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Vicent,
Thank you.
I was using the TextFlowUtil.importFromXML.
now beucase or email i changed for this:
TextConverter.importToFlow(tlfXML , TextConverter.TEXT_LAYOUT_FORMAT, TextFlow.defaultConfiguration );

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
Hi Miguel,