Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/11 02:59:12 UTC

How to config a worker in tapestry-annotations?

hi

I define a worker in hivemind with T4.1.1.
    <contribution configuration-id="
tapestry.annotation.SecondaryAnnotationWorkers" if="class
org.apache.tapestry.annotations.SecondaryAnnotationWorker">
    <worker object="instance:MagicFieldWorker"/>
  </contribution>

In T4.0.2
It throw a configuration exception.

But I want to avoid the cofiguration error in T4.0.2

How to avoid?

Thanks.

--
Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
http://cnjug.dev.java.net

Re: How to config a worker in tapestry-annotations?

Posted by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com>.
In T4.0.2

<configuration-point id="SecondaryAnnotationWorkers" schema-id="
hivemind.lib.ChainContribution">

    Defines a chain of command for secondary annotation workers; workers
that operate after
    any MethodWorkers.

  </configuration-point>

In T4.1.1

 <configuration-point id="SecondaryAnnotationWorkers">

    Configures a list of secondary annotation workers.
    <schema>
      <element name="worker">

        <attribute name="object" translator="object" required="true">

          An object that implements the SecondaryAnnotationEnhancementWorker
interface.
        </attribute>

        <rules>
          <push-attribute attribute="object"/>