Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Loko <ag...@groupe-atlantic.com> on 2018/01/24 09:04:04 UTC

Re: "Bundle was not resolved because of a uses contraint violation" when deploying a feature/bundle

Hi JB

Thanks for your answer.

The problem is it also happens for the very first feature/bundle deployed.
And refreshing the bundle does not solve the issue, there is no error during
refresh but the bundle status is still "installed" and starting it again
give the same error.

The first feature/bundle is a Talend-made Camel route, it happens with
anyone we try to install, and it is the only existing feature in Karaf
except, of course, the ones seeded with Karaf itself.

Regards
Arnaud

Re: "Bundle was not resolved because of a uses contraint violation" when deploying a feature/bundle

Posted by Loko <ag...@groupe-atlantic.com>.
That's it, a kar file and the Talend custom Karaf distribution.

Thanks in advance for your help, and OK to talk about this privately.

Re: "Bundle was not resolved because of a uses contraint violation" when deploying a feature/bundle

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I guess you are deploying the Talend Camel route using a kar right ?

So the kar contains a feature.xml that can trigger installation (probably
without the dependency flag).

I also guess that you are using Talend Runtime, so a custom Karaf distribution
that add some boot features.

Correct ?

I can help you to tweak your Talend runtime to avoid this. Let's talk privately.

Regards
JB

On 01/24/2018 10:04 AM, Loko wrote:
> Hi JB
>
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> The problem is it also happens for the very first feature/bundle deployed.
> And refreshing the bundle does not solve the issue, there is no error during
> refresh but the bundle status is still "installed" and starting it again
> give the same error.
>
> The first feature/bundle is a Talend-made Camel route, it happens with
> anyone we try to install, and it is the only existing feature in Karaf
> except, of course, the ones seeded with Karaf itself.
>
> Regards
> Arnaud

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org