Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Allan Erskine <a....@cs.ucl.ac.uk> on 2001/04/21 02:07:23 UTC

[C2] Re: Cocoon-2 Install

Kevin,

When are you seeing this message?  Is it on any of the cocoon samples?  I
run C2 on Tomcat 3.2 fine....

Allan

(I reposted, as this is more of a users question)

Posted by Jon Brisbin <br...@ipa.net>.
blah> When are you seeing this message?  Is it on any of the cocoon
blah> samples?  I
blah> run C2 on Tomcat 3.2 fine....

this looks like that "delete the contents of your work directory then start
tomcat again" thing...like the compiled java code is not right for c2...

jb

RE: [C2] Re: Cocoon-2 Install

Posted by Kevin Newman <kn...@home.com>.
Hi,

I was seeing it as soon as Cocoon loaded.  I mean:

localhost:8080/cocoon/

I was using tomcat-ssl 3.2.?, so I just downloaded and installed the tomcat
4.0 beta 3 and everything works beautifully now.

Thanks,

kln