Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2006/09/13 09:22:07 UTC

[repost] doxia confluence Howto

Hello,

I'd like to use confluence syntax for my project documentation, but
doesn't find any doc for configuring doxia.
I tried addind a stc/site/confluence/test.confluence file, but it is not
translated.

Can someone give me some help ?

Nico.

Re: [repost] doxia confluence Howto

Posted by Arnaud Bailly <ab...@oqube.com>.
Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> writes:

> Thanks a lot !
>
> It makes it work ...

Did you mean that <extension> tag made it work ? I would like to know
that as I could then make my software a real module.

regards

--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.

Re: [repost] doxia confluence Howto

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
Thanks a lot !

It makes it work ... but I get the bad suprise that smileys are not
converted in the rendered HTML... I use them a lot in my doc to document
implemented (/), in progess (+) or planned (i) features.

I'll have to change my documentation strategy.

Posted by Arnaud Bailly <ab...@oqube.com>.