Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/11 20:50:22 UTC

Committed python client version directly to master

Hi,
as part of the release procedure I was changing the version of the python
client manually to 4.11.0-SNAPSHOT

I have pushed the change directly to the master branch

https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/commit/40f349ccff6840d53b6421fdcbf6c1ed1bb9ca1b

I am sorry.
Please any committer can second this change ?

I feel it is not worth to revert the change, as it is part of the mechanics
of the release.
But we are following review-then-commit so this change should have been
approved by another binding +1.

Regards
Enrico

Re: Committed python client version directly to master

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
LGTM