Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Deepa Khetan <de...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/04 13:16:03 UTC

[OT]Printing problem

Hi,
I am facing a problem. i am having a JSP page which acts as an
Acknowledgement screen to users. The users need to take the print out of
this screen. I am providing a print button. but what i want is to change the
header gif for printing(since it is taking too much space on the page and
the end of the gif is getting truncated). Can i do somethig like on click of
print button, i create an HTML file by passing the entire data from my JSP
and change the gif in this HTMl file?
Please tell me where i can find a soution?
Deepa