Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by George Valpak <gv...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/12 00:08:38 UTC

Re: unsubscribe RTFM's not working, lol....

I just received this in response to my phone call...he asked me to forward it (I have removed the html formatting which causes spacing issues) so have fun - here is a solid laugh to start your weekend.

Note the subject line was: "Please tell me what to do..."

GV

PS: I responded privately to explain that no one has threatened him, but that lots of people were angry.