Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net> on 2000/06/13 02:00:03 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/proxy config.m4

Bonus question: How do we get proxy out of the MODULE_DIRS varable in
src/config_vars.mk?

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/proxy config.m4

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Bonus question: How do we get proxy out of the MODULE_DIRS varable in
> src/config_vars.mk?

I'm working on this stuff.  I hope to have this all cleaned up in about an
hour or two.  :-(  I just sent a note about my plans.  I am actually going
to change the order though.  I will try to get this stuff out of default
ASAP.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131