Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Martin Perez <mp...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/30 11:53:25 UTC

How to delete a workspace

Creating a workspace is a very easy task, but how can a jackrabbit workspace
be deleted programatically?

Thanks.

Re: How to delete a workspace

Posted by Martin Perez <mp...@gmail.com>.
Well, for me is indispensable :D, because my users can create/delete
workspaces theirselves.

But, don't worry, I'll do some hack to directly delete the directories. I
hope that doing this does not cause inconsistencies.

Regards.

Re: How to delete a workspace

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to delete a workspace