Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Fischer <pl...@snafu.de> on 2002/05/13 15:34:46 UTC

[OT] RangeIterator

Hello,

some days ago I posted my RangeIterator after a short discussion.
Unfortunately I didn't get any positiv or negativ response on it.

Did someone look at it?

Bye

Oliver Fischer

Re: [OT] RangeIterator

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
Can you please repost your message, I don't recall which one it was.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [OT] RangeIterator

Posted by "Michael A. Smith" <ma...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 13 May 2002, Oliver Fischer wrote:
> some days ago I posted my RangeIterator after a short discussion.
> Unfortunately I didn't get any positiv or negativ response on it.
>
> Did someone look at it?

Oliver,

This message from Paul Jack and the included quoted message from James
Strachan summarize the conclusions from the discussion (at least from my
viewpoint):

http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg06457.html

In other words, I don't think the RangeIterator provides enough new
functionality over the existing FilterIterator to warrant its addition.

regards,
michael