Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Avi Levi <av...@bluevoyant.com> on 2019/02/14 00:19:50 UTC

flink restoring from state

Hi ,
Any help figuring this will be highly appreciated. we are running on GC ,
after uploading new jar with old savepoint (taken day before) some of our
checkpoints are fails on "*Checkpoint failed: The assigned slot
container_e02_1550091678485_0001_01_000023_7 was removed*." what is the
reason for that ? some used to fail on timeout, but after I increased it to
15 min, Than some crashed on "*Checkpoint failed: Checkpoint Coordinator is
suspending"*.  what can cause that and how to solve it ?

another question - recovering old state will case that the consumer will
consume messages from that savepoint ?

regards
Avi

Re: flink restoring from state

Posted by Avi Levi <av...@bluevoyant.com>.
Thank you very much,
Please find attached the job manager log and the task manager log .

Thanks
Avi

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Avi