Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/20 09:07:44 UTC

[attributes] attributes 2.2-RC1

Opinions appreciated on the readiness of 2.2-RC1 of Attributes:

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-attributes/

--

One negative off the bat:

* No poms for the Maven repository. Looks like they haven't been
deployed before and as they use inheritence I'll have to look into how
to best put them together. If anyone has a clue, I'm all ears. I
suspect it'll be to make them manually.

Hen

Re: [attributes] attributes 2.2-RC1

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Minor note that I'll fix for the release - should be tar.gz and not .tgz.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On 7/21/06, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/20/06, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Opinions appreciated on the readiness of 2.2-RC1 of Attributes:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-attributes/
> >
> <snip/>
>
> * Sigs/md5s ok (atleast the ones I tried)
> * Source distro jars (maven/ant), sites
>
> Worth fixing:
> * Ant/Maven versions don't match (ant build already set to 2.2)

The maven one will be 2.2 before release :) Nice catch though - I
didn't even notice the Ant build.

> * Distros spews files all over the place

Fixed.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 7/20/06, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Opinions appreciated on the readiness of 2.2-RC1 of Attributes:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-attributes/

<snip/>

* Sigs/md5s ok (atleast the ones I tried)
* Source distro jars (maven/ant), sites

Worth fixing:
* Ant/Maven versions don't match (ant build already set to 2.2)
* Distros spews files all over the place

-Rahul

Posted by Leo Sutic <le...@gmail.com>.
Sure.