Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com> on 2013/07/19 14:08:50 UTC

[discuss] add code style checker rules to master?

For automated code style checking, I created a rules file for CheckStyle based on the ACS coding conventions, and blogged on how to use it with Eclipse ( http://dlafferty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/apache-cloudstack-java-coding.html ).

However, the rules are not 100% correct, and it is difficult for the community to correct them.

Would people be interested in adding it to master under ./tools/eclipse/acs_checkstyle.xml ?

Re: [discuss] add code style checker rules to master?

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
I think this is a really good idea, Donal.

Nice post, too, by the way.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com