Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Campbell <ug...@unixgeek.com> on 2001/02/06 20:39:41 UTC

Re: which development tool to use?

Has anyone done much development with Forte for Java, Internet edition
with Struts and care to comment on your thoughts?

Re: which development tool to use?

Posted by Suchi Somasekar <su...@ordinate.com>.
I have been using struts with Forte for Java, Internet Edition for the
past couple of weeks and have not come across any major problems. Simply
following the struts documentation had me up and running pretty quickly.

Suchithra Sekar