Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/25 19:47:18 UTC

search script error using scripted sql

Hello my use case is users && usersroles on different tables so my solution
would be using a scriptedsql connector in order to assign roles to a user.

To define a scriptedsql  I  had to
install org.connid.bundles.db.scriptedsql-2.1.7.jar in bundles directory
(it is not included in download).

My question is what should scripts return in particular search and schema
scripts?. I loooked in [1] but there is no sample on how to do this. I made
a simple  search script  (select * from users) which results in:

Caused by: org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectorException:
Search script error
	at org.connid.bundles.db.scriptedsql.ScriptedSQLConnector.executeQuery(ScriptedSQLConnector.java:389)
	at org.connid.bundles.db.scriptedsql.ScriptedSQLConnector.executeQuery(ScriptedSQLConnector.java:61)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The Attribute set must
contain a 'Uid'.

Regards

[1] https://connid.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BASE/Scripted+SQL

Re: search script error using scripted sql

Posted by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francesco, thanks for advice I now am reading my tables!

Manfredo

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.