Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Neu <pe...@gmx.net> on 2007/03/16 12:03:50 UTC

Server DB Connects are very slow after restart

Hello,

I have trouble with my tomcat server 5.5.9, java 1.5 and oracle db 9i.
CATALINA_OPTS="-Xmx1900m -Xms256m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
-XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote"

After the restart of the server the db connects from my webapps are very
slow. I can't see why no trace in the logs, enough physical memory....

The log file is not too big. What can I check to find out what is wrong?

Cheers,
Pete

AW: Server DB Connects are very slow after restart

Posted by Peter Neu <pe...@gmx.net>.
Damn, this isn't tomcat's fault. We got network issues. ;o(

-Pete