Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Emma Nart i Suárez <en...@peretarres.org> on 2005/12/01 18:54:21 UTC

About images

Hello,

I have just had Roller 1.3 installed, it works but Ekit editor does not upload images. We are going to update to 2.0, hoping not to keep this problem with Ekit.

Any suggestions or clues? Maybe it is not a version problem and we are wrong focusing.

Thanks!

Emma Nart from Barcelona

Re: About images

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.
I don't think we made any changes to Ekit related code in Roller 2.0.

I did not know that Ekit could upload images. Why can't you use
Roller's built-in File-Upload?

- Dave