Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Omar Atia <om...@its.ws> on 2012/02/01 14:18:11 UTC

Web service with more than one input in spring DSL.

Dears,

I have Web service , that has operation which has many input as parameter to that operation , after generating the Java proxy using wsdl2java , it seems that there is more than input/java source to the Web service .

Can we manage to use JaxB and do the configuration for the Web service Client using spring only XML configuration with Zero code , and call the Web service using spring , shall the camel exchange use more than one class .

Or we need to make a bean in spring and JAXWS to invoke it attached WSDL.

Appreciate your feedback  .

Thanks,
Omar Atia

Re: Web service with more than one input in spring DSL.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I need to take a look at your SEI.
If your first parameter is List type, you need to put the list into an
Object Array first.

--
Willem
----------------------------------

RE: Web service with more than one input in spring DSL.

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Posted by Omar Atia <om...@its.ws>.
Thanks I understand it from the following code :

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-cxf/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/cxf/CxfProducer.java

--
Willem
----------------------------------