Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ramya Nagarajan <ra...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/09/11 14:05:10 UTC

Undeploy typeMapping using org.apache.axis.utils.Admin

Hi everyone,

        I have some problems undeploying a typeMapping once it has been
deployed.  For example, I have the following deployment descriptor:

<deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"    xmlns:gsdl="
http://www.gridforum.org/namespaces/2002/10/gridServices"    xmlns:java="
http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"    xmlns:ogsatype0="
http://www.gridforum.org/namespaces/2003/03/OGSI"    xmlns:ogsatype1="
http://impl.guide.ogsa.globus.org" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
        <typeMapping
qname="ns1:lifecycleStateType"
type="java:org.gridforum.crm.datatypes.LifecycleStateType" xmlns:ns1="
http://www.gridforum.org/namespaces/2003/17/crm"/>
</deployment>

This gets deployed using:
    java  org.apache.axis.utils.Admin server server-deploy.wsdd

Then I have an undeployment descriptor:

<undeployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"    xmlns:gsdl="
http://www.gridforum.org/namespaces/2002/10/gridServices"    xmlns:java="
http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"    xmlns:ogsatype0="
http://www.gridforum.org/namespaces/2003/03/OGSI"    xmlns:ogsatype1="
http://impl.guide.ogsa.globus.org" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
        <typeMapping qname="ns1:lifecycleStateType"/>
</undeployment>

However, the undeployment operation does not remove the typeMapping from
server-config.wsdd.  Moreover, if the deployment operation is run again, a
duplicate typeMapping is added to server-config.wsdd.

I'd appreciate any information on what's going on here.  Thanks for your
help!

Ramya