Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/17 14:22:56 UTC

[classlib] javax.activity package. where to go?

There is javax.activity package that has 3 exception classes and nothing else.

I doubt we need a dedicated module for them.
I think they should go to RMI module.

If no objections, I'll implement them there.
This red line in Japi reports makes me unhappy.

Thanks,
Mikhail

Re: [classlib] javax.activity package. where to go?

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nb...@gmail.com>.
I noticed this in JAPI the other day as well.

I was thinking that these classes would be part of Yoko, since these
are exceptions that have special meaning when used in a CORBA ORB.
That's just my quick take from the javadoc, but since I've never seen
these used I don't really know.

-Nathan