Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/06/13 12:14:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Tomahawk v1.1.6 Security Update Release

The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the release of "MyFaces
Tomahawk 1.1.6".

Please note: This release is a security update that fixes a severe
cross-site scripting vulnerability when using the "autoscroll" feature
(CVE-2007-3101).

MyFaces Tomahawk provides a series of JavaServer Faces components that
go beyond the JSF specification. These components are compatible with
the Sun JSF 1.1 Reference Implementation (RI) or any other JSF 1.1
compatible implementation. Of course the custom components can also be
used with the Apache JSF implementation "MyFaces Core 1.1.5".

MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.6 is available in both binary and source distributions.

   * http://myfaces.apache.org/download.html

MyFaces Tomahawk is also available in the central Maven repository
under Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk".

Enjoy!
Manfred

Release Notes - MyFaces Tomahawk - Version 1.1.6

** Bug
    * [TOMAHAWK-983] - Cross-site scripting in autoscroll parameter
    * [TOMAHAWK-1021] - CVE-2007-3101

Re: [ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Tomahawk v1.1.6 Security Update Release

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.
--> TOMAHAWK-1025

--
http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Tomahawk v1.1.6 Security Update Release

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Manfred,

Re: Modal popup dialogs for form submission in JSF

Posted by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com>.
You may want to have a look at the modal panel component in the richfaces
component library from jboss (these days), works quite well (make sure you
read the docs for it though).

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by SO...@austin.rr.com.

Re: Did the tomahawk sandbox get included completely in tomahawk JAR?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
should be usable w/ 116
and no, it's the case that the sanbox is part of tomhawk JAR