Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/16 04:56:50 UTC

Re: Regarding open source contribution and GSoC 2022

Hello Siya,

mentors@ is the list for mentors only, not for GSoC contributors :)
I can recommend you to check this page:
https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

Then find the project you would like to participate in here:
https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?
language#Java

Additionally you can search for the "gsoc2022" label in JIRA [1] :)

or better to the dev@ list of the particular Apache project you would like
to contribute :)

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse

--