Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by John Smith <js...@googlemail.com> on 2014/04/16 14:54:06 UTC

Securing the ActiveMQ Web Console in ServiceMix 4.5.3

Hello,

I was wondering how one would secure the activemq web console application
so a username/password would be required to access it rather like you need
to use the smx credentials for the karaf web console?

I was assuming that the configuration would be within jetty.xml in which
there are two JAASLoginService beans named karaf and default . I cannot see
where another web application configures itself to use the login service?

thanks,
John.

Re: Securing the ActiveMQ Web Console in ServiceMix 4.5.3

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

that would be one possible solution, another one is to add this via a
bundle-fragment to the web-console bundle.

regards, Achim

Posted by John Smith <js...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi John,