Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by James Hang <jh...@bea.com> on 2007/03/20 00:43:44 UTC

TCK tests

Hi,

We are trying to run the TCK tests in the jackrabbit-tests project, but
getting failures mostly related to missing nodetypes "test:versionable" and
"test:refTargetNode".   Are the tests expecting these nodetypes to already
exist in your repository?  If so, is there a cnd file that contains these
definitions?

Thanks!

James

Re: TCK tests

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi James,

James Hang wrote:
> We are trying to run the TCK tests in the jackrabbit-tests project, but
> getting failures mostly related to missing nodetypes "test:versionable" and
> "test:refTargetNode".   Are the tests expecting these nodetypes to already
> exist in your repository?

yes. but those node types are only specific to jackrabbit and may well be
different for other implementations. what node types are used for the test cases
can be configured for a TCK run. See:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/branches/1.2/jackrabbit-core/applications/test/repositoryStubImpl.properties

> If so, is there a cnd file that contains these
> definitions?

for jackrabbit, those node types are defined in:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/branches/1.2/jackrabbit-core/applications/test/repository/nodetypes/custom_nodetypes.xml.install

regards
  marcel