Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> on 2003/09/18 23:40:24 UTC

ActionLoaderTest error

Testcase: testActionEventBubblesException took 0.282 sec
    FAILED
Should have bubbled out an exception thrown by the action.
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should have bubbled out an
exception thrown by the action.
    at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoaderTest.testActionEventBubblesException(ActionLoaderTest.java:119)
    at
    at
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.ant.AntTag.doTag(AntTag.java:232)
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.IfTag.doTag(IfTag.java:88)
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
    at com.werken.werkz.jelly.GoalTag$1.performAction(GoalTag.java:128)
    at com.werken.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:639)
    at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:575)
    at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:488)
    at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:573)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:454)
    at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:348)
    at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:543)
    at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1109)
    at
    at
    at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
    at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)

Testcase: testActionEventBubblesExceptionTestcase:
testNonexistentActionCausesError took 0.321 sec

RE: ActionLoaderTest error

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
This unit test should pass soon..  I am working on the patch to Turbine to
allow it to pass..  I originally committed it knowing it failed so we have
something real to verify the bug.

Eric

RE: ActionLoaderTest error

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.