Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "Andrei N. Balabohin" <ab...@odesk.com> on 2005/10/14 19:58:09 UTC

Question about Xalan

Hello.
Thank you for Xalan. It is great!
But I have one question: Does Xalan have support of asynchronous
transformation or does it allow canceling operation during
transformation (from other thread)?

--
Best regards,
Andrei Balabohin                 mailto:abalabohin@odesk.com

Re: Question about Xalan

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
Andrei N. Balabohin wrote:
> Hello.
> Thank you for Xalan. It is great!
> But I have one question: Does Xalan have support of asynchronous
> transformation or does it allow canceling operation during
> transformation (from other thread)?

I don't know what you mean by "asynchronous transformation," so I can't
really answer that.  The only way to stop a transformation is using the
XSLT message element or through an extension function that throws an
exception.

Dave