Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org> on 2018/09/05 14:38:58 UTC

[NOTICE] Calling for Lazy Consensus on PR #28

All,

Giving notice to other PMC members (and community members) in the interest
of getting 0.21.0 out the door:

Given that this PR has been open for 27 days and is needed for our release,
I'm calling for lazy consensus[1] on it. If no one reviews or opposes this
patch by Friday, September 7th 2018 at 12 PM San Francisco time, I'll be
merging it that day and cutting 0.21.0-RC1.

Please, if you want your voice heard on this patch, make an effort to do a
code review and leave a comment here:
https://github.com/apache/aurora/pull/28

Thanks

-Renan