Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/21 14:21:43 UTC

[UPDATE] Apache Karaf group created on LinkedIn

Hi All,

I've created an open join group for Apache Karaf on LinkedIn.
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Apache-Karaf-3881000

It's for all users & uses of Karaf, so please join the discussions,
network, and have fun :)

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: [UPDATE] Apache Karaf group created on LinkedIn

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
I have renamed the group on linkedin from Apache Karaf - ServiceMix -
integration platforms into Apache ServiceMix - ESB. Strangely, it was
not possible to use the name Apache ServiceMix

Remark : So now Jamie you are the owner and Manager of Apache Karaf group

Regards,

Charles

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Absolutely.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference
http://camelone.com/

Re: [UPDATE] Apache Karaf group created on LinkedIn

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Jamie,

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.