Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/03/22 21:12:49 UTC

Upgrade to v. 1.0 of the geronimo spec jars

If no one opposes, I'm going to work on upgrading the build so that it
uses the 1.0 versions of the Geronimo spec jars.

Hiram

Re: Upgrade to v. 1.0 of the geronimo spec jars

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Btw, I've just upgraded the version of the javamail geronimo spec to
1.1-20060323, which is the current svn head, to fix MIME support.  I
had to fix a few things in this one, but it seems to work nicely now.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Nevermind!

Just noticed that this had allready been done.

On 3/22/06, Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> If no one opposes, I'm going to work on upgrading the build so that it
> uses the 1.0 versions of the Geronimo spec jars.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hiram

Hiram