Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Isan Fulia <is...@germinait.com> on 2011/12/08 10:21:05 UTC

Autocommit woes

Hi All,

My autocommit settings are
max docs - 1000
max time - 86 secs

We have put newrelic agent so as to monitor our solr performance.
In that we see a continous curve for autocommit. It is as good as
autocommit is continuously being fired.

Is it that if Autocommit for certain documents takes some time and in that
time say some new documents are added than will it add that documents in
the ongoing autocommit operation or it will immediately start a new
autocommit for the new documents added(say max timeout occured) once the
ongoing autocommit is done.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Isan Fulia.