Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ladda Filer <la...@yahoo.se> on 2007/02/17 03:26:21 UTC

[S2] struts.configuration directive in struts.properties

Hi,

1. Can someone explain to me the good use of "struts.configuration"
directive in struts.properties ?

2. Can I implement an Interface and get rid of struts.xml and simular files?

3. When I try to look for the default class
org.apache.struts2.config.DefaultConfiguration()
in the source tree for v2.0.5 I can not find it.

When examining my Struts jars I find this class:
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration()
implementing com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.Configuration()

Is this the default configuration class for Struts2 ?

or should I just drop this crazy idea... *LOL*

Regards, Ladda von Filer

Re: [S2] struts.configuration directive in struts.properties

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Ladda Filer <la...@yahoo.se> wrote:
> 2. Can I implement an Interface and get rid of
> struts.xml and simular files?

http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/zero-configuration.html?

d.