Posted to commits@bloodhound.apache.org by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org> on 2012/04/11 14:15:06 UTC

[Apache Bloodhound] #30: Default report {7} My Tickets fails for issues.apache.org/bloodhound configuration

#30: Default report {7} My Tickets fails for issues.apache.org/bloodhound
configuration
-----------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gjm        |      Owner:  nobody
     Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
 Error is: {{{ProgrammingError: for SELECT DISTINCT, ORDER BY expressions
 must appear in select list}}}

 I have already modified the report SQL for the
 issues.apache.org/bloodhound (hopefully correctly) but this does not deal
 with the underlying problem. The error has already been noted, with
 possible fixes in trac:comment:13:ticket:9311

 I suspect that we will need to modify trunk/trac/trac/db_default.py to
 provide non-erroring sql for this report and test across all supported
 databases.

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/30>
Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #30: Default report {7} My Tickets fails for issues.apache.org/bloodhound configuration

Posted by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org>.
#30: Default report {7} My Tickets fails for issues.apache.org/bloodhound
configuration
------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Reporter:  gjm        |      Owner:  gjm
      Type:  defect     |     Status:  closed
 Component:  trac core  |    Version:
Resolution:  fixed      |   Keywords:
------------------------+-------------------------------------
Changes (by gjm):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 r1359201 applies the patch

 #130 raised to encourage us to follow Trac's progress.

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/30#comment:3>

Posted by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org>.
#30: Default report {7} My Tickets fails for issues.apache.org/bloodhound
configuration
------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Reporter:  gjm        |      Owner:  gjm
      Type:  defect     |     Status:  assigned
 Component:  trac core  |    Version:
Resolution:             |   Keywords:
------------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment (by gjm):

 translated from the last version specified in ​trac:comment:13:ticket:9311

 Tests for this were by no means exhaustive but the change appears to work
 with the three main databases (postgresql, sqlite and mysql.) As
 trac:ticket:9311 does not appear to be complete, it may be premature to
 assume that this is the final solution but, unless anyone can think of a
 better place to deal with this, I think that the risk may be justified.

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/30#comment:2>

Posted by Gary <ga...@wandisco.com>.
Finally.. the reason that I decided to improve the documentation a
little for MySQL was this ticket that I raised earlier. As there are
some indications how to fix this in the Trac ticket, I was wondering if
someone else would be interested in looking into this.

Cheers,
     Gary

Posted by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org>.
#30: Default report {7} My Tickets fails for issues.apache.org/bloodhound
configuration
------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Reporter:  gjm        |      Owner:  gjm
      Type:  defect     |     Status:  assigned
 Component:  trac core  |    Version:
Resolution:             |   Keywords:
Changes (by gjm):

 * status:  new => assigned
 * owner:  nobody => gjm

Comment:

 Assigning to myself for further investigation

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/30#comment:1>